Technologies | Resources
Sustainable Livelihood Resource MaterialThe following research reports and newsletter articles regarding sustainable livelihoods have also been published by Development Alternatives:
- "Voices from the Field," by Katherine Hay, February 1999.
- "Sustainable Livelihoods and Micro Enterprises," by Achla Savyasaachi, November 1998.
- "Mini Enterprises: The Missing Link," by Ashok Khosla, November 1998.
- "TARA: Surging Towards a Sustainable Paradigm," by Rajiv Gupta, September 1998.
- "Micro Credit: The Missing Link," by Ashok Khosla, September 1998.
- "Sustainable Technology Approach to Human Development," by Dr. Devendra Kumar, June 1998.
- "The Chimera of Self-employment," by Ashok Khosla, March 1998.
- "Whither True People's Democracy," by S.K. Sharma and Ashok Khosla, August 1997.
- "Sufficiency and Efficiency: Putting Need above Greed," by Ashok Khosla, April 1997.
- "Lighting Up Areas of Darkness: Power for Rural Livelihood Enterprises," by Ashok Khosla, March 1997.
- "Lure of City Lights, Evolving a Paradigm of Sustainable Livelihoods," by A.K. Das, June 1996.
- "Sustainable Communities," by Ashok Khosla, June 1996.
- "Sustainable Livelihoods: The Central Issue of Human Security and Sustainable Development,"by Ashok Khosla, August 1993.
- "Sustainable Livelihoods," by Ashok Khosla, August 1993.
- "Sustainability of Building Technologies," by Zeenat Niazi, October 1998.
- "Towards Largescale Dissemination of Sustainable Building Materials and Technologies," by Shrastant Patara, October 1998.
- "Planning Principles for Sustainable Management of Human Settlements," by People First, October 1998.
- "Impacting Lifestyles through Improved Shelter: The Azadpura Rural Housing Programme," by Richa Angirish and Geeta Vaidyanathan, April 1998.
- "Promotion of Innovative Building Materials and Technology Through Micro-Enterprises," by Shrashtant Patara, January 1998.
- "Empowerment of Women and Communities through Technology Transfer," by S.S.Raghuram, Manjulika Pais and Kavitha Paul, May 1997.